Why We’re Different
135 Years in Business
By the pursuit of innovation we’ve been creating better experiences for you.
We don’t leave things to chance.
Our fan designs are tested numerous hours to ensure quality.
Great design and unparalleled attention to detail come together in everything we make.
Taking cues from the early American Industrial Age, this fan is a unique blend of inspirational styles. The Piston gets its name from its likeness to machine pistons from old, large machinery. Clean lines and slick finishes combine with the mid-century blade design to provide a look that is undoubtedly modern and truly Casablanca®, World's Finest Ceiling Fan®. This damp-rated fan was built to withstand the elements making it a perfect fit for areas exposed to moisture and humidity. Constructed with stainless steel hardware, the Piston is a unique addition to your large sunroom, patio, or bathroom boasting an industrial interior design style.
- Damp-rated ceiling fans are a great option for covered patios, screened porches, and other areas that are not directly exposed to rain, snow, water, or moisture
- 1 bulbs included
- Handheld remote included
- 3 Matte Black blades included
- LIGHT OUTPUT: Provides bright, warm light.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the control to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 4-speed, Direct Drive reversible motor for optimal performance in summer and winter.
- LARGE ROOM FAN: Ideal size for spaces like living rooms and bedrooms.
- STANDARD PROFILE MOUNTING: 2 inch and 3 inch downrods included.
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty backed by the only company with over 135 years in the fan business
- A 13.71 in (Low 12.71 in Angled 46.71 in)
- B 13.21 in (Low 12.21 in Angled 46.21 in)
- C 2.75 in
- D 8.66 in
- E 6.49 in
- F 13.71 in (Low 12.71 in Angled 46.71 in)
- G 6.46 in
|Hassle Free Returns||Hassle free returns within 45 days|
|Fan Blade Span (in.)||52 inch|
|Recommended Room Size||Large (up to 400 sq ft)|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Covered Patio / Porch, Garage, Master Bedroom, Bonus Room / Game Room, Fitness Room, Living Room / Great Room|
|Location Indoor/ Outdoor||Outdoor Covered (Damp)|
|What does location type mean?||Determines whether the fixture is safe to use in dry locations, damp locations (moist environments), wet locations (direct exposure to water) or extreme exposure. Please note that outdoor fans can also be used inside.|
|What mounting type do I need?||An 8 ft ceiling should utilize a low profile or ultra low profile fan. Low profile or Ultra Low profiles cannot be used on an angled ceiling. For a ceiling 9 ft and above, we recommend a downrod.|
|Downrod Included||2 inches|
|Atditional Downrod Included (if applicable)||3 inches|
|Light / No Light||With LED Lights|
|Control Type Included||Remote Control|
|Fixture Color Finish||Matte Black - Matte Black|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||23.05|
|Number of Blades||3 Blades|
|Blade Side 1 Finish||Matte Black|
|Blade Side 2 Finish||Matte Black|
|Blade Pitch||13 degrees|
|Control Type Included||Handheld Remote|
|Reversable from Remote||Requires Rev Module|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Type of Batteries||Lithium|
|Can be used without Light kits||No|
|Glass Finish||Painted Cased White|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Light Bulb Base Code||N/A Int LED|
|Light Bulb Type Included||LED Module|
|Watts per Bulb||17W|
|Light Output (Lumens) per bulb||1500|
|Correlated Color Temperature (K)||2,700|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Motor Type||AC Motor|
|Specific Motor Size||172x12|
|Airflow||5490 (CFM High)|
|Airflow Efficiency||83 CFM / Watt High|
|Energy Use||41 Watts|
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost||$11|
|Listing Agency||ETL Listed|
|Motor Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
|Light Kit Warranty||3 year|
We’ve got you covered
Free Shipping $199+
All orders above $199 are shipped for free to the continental US.
It's OK to change your mind. No need to call - simply start a return online.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are sure in our quality. Each fan motor is covered for life.