Flush mount light fixtures offer a convenient option for creating the ideal ambiance in almost any setting. Find the best flush mount ceiling lights for smaller spaces or areas with low ceilings at Hunter. Learn more about the flush mount lighting options available so you can choose the best fixtures for your home.
The modern flush mount light fits close to the ceiling, leaving no gaps or openings between the ceiling and the fixture. These light fixtures for low ceilings differ from pendants and chandeliers that typically hang from the ceiling, making them an ideal fit for rooms with lower clearance. Flush mount lighting can offer more than just a space-saving, practical choice – it can transform what would otherwise be a basic environment into a character-filled enclave.
A flush mount ceiling light can add a touch of sophistication to almost any space in the home and is useful for both ambient and task lighting. Modern and contemporary flush mount lighting also integrates well into areas where cabinetry or doors need extra clearance to open or where larger fixtures won’t work.
Consider this versatile lighting choice for use in the following settings:
- In kitchens, the overhead light that flush mount ceiling lights produce can eliminate shadows while effectively illuminating work surfaces.
- Flush mount lighting can also add gallery-like, focused lighting on key workspaces without drawing the eye down.
- In living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms, light fixtures for low ceilings add an element of tasteful sophistication while giving a bit of visual depth to the ceiling.
Choose the right flush mount lighting fixture to create an eye-catching statement. When shopping for flush mount ceiling lights for your home, consider options that will complement your existing design scheme. Our selection offers an array of updated styles and sizes to accommodate your taste, with finishes and design elements that suit your décor.
Look for unique flush mount lighting options like:
- Two-light contemporary flush mount lights with clear seeded glass.
- One-light modern flush mount lighting with open hood elements.
- Globe-style light fixtures for low ceilings with modern brass detailing.
- Fixtures with colorful housing finishes.
- Lantern-style flush mount fixtures with four lights.
Find these looks and more in our Laurel Ridge, Squire Manor, Cranbrook, Hepburn and Hartland collections. Here you’ll find finishes including classics like Brushed Nickel, Natural Iron and Matte Black as well as Indigo Blue, Mint and Blush Pink. Whether you prefer rustic, modern, traditional, contemporary, farmhouse or industrial style, we have lighting options for you.
Upgrade the look and feel of your home by exploring the array of flush mount ceiling lights at Hunter. Then, finish your design scheme by browsing our inventory of stylish low-profile ceiling fans and sconces that add increased comfort and sophistication to rooms with lower ceilings.