If you haven't seen Jess Hartman's Instagram page- you should! Her home is so beautiful, and her feed makes our home-loving hearts a little happier!
Check out her master bedroom and living room she's been transforming below.
We were able to do an interview with her about the inspiration behind her account and her home.
1. When did you start your page and how did it come about?
February of 2018 - I was a part time Restaurant Server, full time Mama - just looking for a creative outlet.
2. What would you say your overall style is?
I honestly don’t fall into one design category - I tend to blend modern, mid-century and bohemian looks together to create a unique design style that is timeless, full of warmth and beautiful textures.
3. How often do you try to restyle or refresh a space?
Very often - I probably rearrange furniture monthly and swap out pieces/decor for the seasons or if I’m just craving a change.
4. What made you decide to do a backyard/patio refresh?
We recently moved into our new build and our backyard is a dirt pile, soon to be beautiful oasis!
5. What was your inspiration behind this refresh?
The Brexley in Scottsdale, AZ.
(If you don't know what that is, don't worry we Googled it. It's a GORGEOUS Airbnb in Phoenix, AZ. Check it out.)
7. How do you usually go about planning for a refresh? (budget, tools, repurpose, timeline?)
I’m a pretty impulsive person so it usually goes something like this “Hunter, I have an idea…” I explain my vision, we purchase the necessary pieces/products and Hunter executes it on his next day off LOL!
(Don't get her husband, Hunter, confused with our Hunter. ? )
8. Why did you want a new ceiling fan for the space?
We live on the sun… AKA, Phoenix, AZ so we need a ceiling fan in just about every room. Plus, I love how Hunter ceiling fans automatically help to elevate a space! We can’t wait to be able to hang out in our backyard with family and friends.
(Can we get an amen?)
10. Just for fun: What’s one place you want to visit and why?
Germany! My husband is German/Italian - we named our company Hartman Haus and our daughter Berlyn so we HAVE to go! Plus, we love us some good beer and brats!