Why We’re Different
135 Years in Business
By the pursuit of innovation we’ve been creating better experiences for you.
We don’t leave things to chance.
Our fan designs are tested numerous hours to ensure quality.
Great design and unparalleled attention to detail come together in everything we make.
The Crescent Falls windmill inspired ceiling fan with light is the functional and fashionable finishing touch to your rustic and farmhouse style patios. The 10 Galvanized fan blades are powered by the six-speed DC motor. Use the included wall control with this outdoor ceiling fan to easily adjust the fan speed and dimmable, integrated LED light. Its damp rating means it can withstand the moisture and humidity on covered porches and patios.
- Damp-rated ceiling fans are a great option for covered patios, screened porches, and other areas that are not directly exposed to rain, snow, water, or moisture
- 1 bulbs included
- Handheld remote included
- 10 Galvanized blades included
- LIGHT OUTPUT: Provides bright, white light.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the control to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 6-speed, DC reversible motor for optimal performance in summer and winter.
- LARGE ROOM FAN: Ideal size for spaces like living rooms and bedrooms.
- STANDARD PROFILE MOUNTING: 4 inch downrod included.
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty backed by the only company with over 135 years in the fan business
- A 13.5 in (Angled 45.5 in)
- B 12.6 in (Angled 44.6 in)
- C 2.52 in
- D 7 in
- E 6.49 in
- F 13.5 in (Angled 45.5 in)
- G 4.29 in
|Hassle Free Returns||Hassle free returns within 45 days|
|Fan Blade Span (in.)||52 inch|
|Recommended Room Size||Large (up to 400 sq ft)|
|Rooms||Covered Patio / Porch, Garage, Living Room / Great Room, Bedroom|
|Location Indoor/ Outdoor||Outdoor Covered (Damp)|
|What does location type mean?||Determines whether the fixture is safe to use in dry locations, damp locations (moist environments), wet locations (direct exposure to water) or extreme exposure. Please note that outdoor fans can also be used inside.|
|What mounting type do I need?||An 8 ft ceiling should utilize a low profile or ultra low profile fan. Low profile or Ultra Low profiles cannot be used on an angled ceiling. For a ceiling 9 ft and above, we recommend a downrod.|
|Downrod Included||4 inches|
|Light / No Light||With LED Lights|
|Control Type Included||Remote Control|
|Fixture Color Finish||Galvanized - Galvanized|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||32.95|
|Number of Blades||10 Blades|
|Blade Side 1 Finish||Galvanized|
|Blade Side 2 Finish||Galvanized|
|Blade Pitch||25 degrees|
|Control Type Included||Handheld Remote|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Type of Batteries||Lithium|
|Can be used without Light kits||No|
|Glass Finish||Painted Cased White|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Light Bulb Base Code||N/A Int LED|
|Light Bulb Type Included||LED Module|
|Watts per Bulb||24W|
|Light Output (Lumens) per bulb||2000|
|Correlated Color Temperature (K)||3,000|
|Number of Speeds||6|
|Motor Type||DC Motor|
|Specific Motor Size||DC|
|Airflow||5002 (CFM High)|
|Airflow Efficiency||72 CFM / Watt High|
|Energy Use||19 Watts|
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost||$5|
|Listing Agency||ETL Listed|
|Motor Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
|Light Kit Warranty||3 year|
We’ve got you covered
Free Shipping $199+
All orders above $199 are shipped for free to the continental US.
It's OK to change your mind. No need to call - simply start a return online.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are sure in our quality. Each fan motor is covered for life.