Getting Closer! Only away from FREE SHIPPING!
Congrats — you qualify for free shipping!
Designed with 90% fewer assembly parts, the Channing HunterExpress™ features snap-on blades, a pre-installed remote receiver, and a turn-and-lock light kit – all to help make ceiling fan installation a breeze. The premium remote provides an audible beep to confirm button command along with the ability to adjust your ceiling fan direction counter-clockwise in the summer to push cool air downward and clockwise during the cooler months to recirculate rising warm air. This ceiling fan is powered by a reversible, three-speed WhisperWind® motor that moves plenty of air while dimmable, energy-efficient LED bulbs provide your room with just the right amount of light. The white Channing ceiling fan is the perfect finishing touch in casual living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms.
- Control receiver pre-installed in the fan eliminates the need for additional wiring
- Pre-installed remote control receiver eliminates the common dead switch and maintains functionality of both switches on a dual switch
- Audible beep confirms button command on remote control
- Adjust speed and reverse ceiling fan direction with premium handheld remote
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Includes Handheld Remote for easy speed and lighting adjustment from anywhere in the room
- Fresh White finish
- 5 Fresh White / Drifted Oak reversible blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes Bowl light kit with Painted Cased White glass
- Includes 2 9W energy-efficient, LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- Optional light cap allows you to use this versatile fan without the light kit to achieve the perfect style
- Reversible, 3-speed WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business