Heritage Outdoor 60 inch
This item is out of stock. We’ll email you when it’s available!
Getting Closer! Only away from FREE SHIPPING!
Congrats — you qualify for free shipping!
During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap, and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions. Designed with stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements, this wet-rated ceiling fan is an ideal addition to any areas exposed directly to weather like your large patio or pergola.
- Wet rated for use in outdoor areas directly exposed to weather such as pergolas and also great indoors
- Features stainless steel hardware to resist rust
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Aged Bronze finish
- 5 Reclaimed Antique blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive™ motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Extra low serenity speed produces a uniquely soothing breeze, while graceful blade movement creates a luxurious look and mood
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Includes 3'' and 2'' downrods to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business
- A 13.02 in (Low 12.02 in Angled 46.02 in)
- B 11.97 in (Low 10.97 in Angled 44.97 in)
- C 2.75 in
- D 15.96 in
- E 6.49 in
- G 5 in