CCPA Contact Us
Hunter Fan CCPA Consumer Request Web Form
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). In particular, you have the right to request the following from Hunter:
- The categories of personal information collected
- The business purpose for the collection of any one category
- The categories of third-parties with whom the information is shared
- The categories of personal information shared with third-parties
- The categories of sources for the personal information
- Copies of specific personal information held by Hunter about you
- That Hunter delete all personal information about you in its possession
Note that the CCPA provides for numerous exceptions whereby Hunter may maintain certain personal information about you (e.g., to maintain warranties on Hunter products you purchased). If that is the case, Hunter will tell you which categories of personal data it keeps and why.
Additionally, the CCPA requires that Hunter verify your identity before providing any information about your personal data. That verification will be part of this process.
Finally, Hunter does not “sell” your personal information as that term is defined in the CCPA.
If you wish to begin the process to know or make a request regarding any of the items, please EMAIL the following information:
Your Name: ____________________________________
Your preferred method of contact (Phone/Email): ________________________________
Someone from Hunter will reach out to you with the next steps to begin the CCPA process.