54 inch Valby with LED Light
This item is out of stock. We’ll email you when it’s available!
Getting Closer! Only away from FREE SHIPPING!
Congrats — you qualify for free shipping!
With a clean and refined look, Valby captures the purity of mid-century modern design. Inspired by 1950s and 1960s lighting and electronics, Valby's housing is comprised of concentric spheres that create a layered effect. Its mathematically driven design is complemented by soft, tapered blades in warm, natural wood finishes. Valby features a wall control and integrated energy-efficient LED light kit, along with a Direct Drive™ motor that provides powerful airflow with silent performance to keep your space cool.
- Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- Control receiver pre-installed in the fan eliminates the need for additional wiring
- Pre-installed remote control receiver eliminates the common dead switch and maintains functionality of both switches on a dual switch
- Audible beep confirms button command on remote control
- Adjust speed and reverse ceiling fan direction with premium Wall Control
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Includes Wall Control for easy speed and lighting adjustment right from your wall switch
- Matte Nickel finish
- 4 Black Oak / Eastern Walnut reversible blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes Integrated light kit with Painted Cased White glass
- Includes 1 16W energy-efficient, LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- Designed with a pre-installed, long-lasting, integrated light kit for easier assembly
- Reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive™ motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Extra low serenity speed produces a uniquely soothing breeze, while graceful blade movement creates a luxurious look and mood
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Includes 6'' and 3.5'' downrods to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business
- A 16.64 in (Low 14.14 in Angled 46.64 in)
- B 10.5 in (Low 8 in Angled 40.5 in)
- C 2.75 in
- D 12.05 in
- E 6.49 in
- G 9.81 in