52 inch Tribeca
This item is out of stock. We’ll email you when it’s available!
Getting Closer! Only away from FREE SHIPPING!
Congrats — you qualify for free shipping!
This versatile fan is at home anywhere the love of industrially-influenced urban design flourishes. The motor itself is a featured element, giving the fan a very industrial and contemporary look. Slightly reminiscent of aeronautical design, this unique ceiling fan is sleek and minimal to subtly complement any large, metropolitan space. The Tribeca fan boasts a reversible, four-speed Direct Drive™ motor for unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use.
- Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Brushed Nickel finish
- 3 Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades included
- 16 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Reversible, 4-speed AirMax
- Extra low serenity speed produces a uniquely soothing breeze, while graceful blade movement creates a luxurious look and mood
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Includes 7'' downrod to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business
- A 17.96 in (Angled 46.96 in)
- B 17.27 in (Angled 46.27 in)
- C 2.75 in
- D 7.5 in
- E 6.49 in
- G 5.54 in