Why We’re Different
135 Years in Business
By the pursuit of innovation we’ve been creating better experiences for you.
We don’t leave things to chance.
Our fan designs are tested numerous hours to ensure quality.
Great design and unparalleled attention to detail come together in everything we make.
The Aker outdoor ceiling fan keeps your covered porches and patios cool and stylish. Inspired by Scandinavian modern design, its soft lines give it a transitional look that can be used in various style rooms, from Mid-Century modern to farmhouse style. The included pull chains make it easy to control your fan and fan light functions. The Aker is available in a variety of finishes, sizes, and in indoor and outdoor ratings, letting you create a cohesive style throughout your home.
- Damp-rated ceiling fans are a great option for covered patios, screened porches, and other areas that are not directly exposed to rain, snow, water, or moisture
- 2 bulbs included
- Pull chains included
- 3 Matte Silver / Grey Walnut Stripe reversible blades included
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR: 3-speed, WhisperWind™ reversible motor for optimal performance in summer and winter.
- LARGE ROOM FAN: Ideal size for spaces like living rooms and bedrooms.
- STANDARD PROFILE MOUNTING: 3 inch and 2 inch downrods included.
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: Works with Hunter and Casablanca accessories, not including Hunter Original® accessories
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty backed by the only company with over 135 years in the fan business
- B 10.06 in (Low 9.06 in Angled 43.06 in)
- C 2.75 in
- D 9.4 in
- E 6.49 in
- F 14.86 in (Low 13.86 in Angled 47.86 in)
- G 7.78 in
|Hassle Free Returns||Hassle free returns within 45 days|
|Fan Blade Span (in.)||52 inch|
|Recommended Room Size||Large (up to 400 sq ft)|
|Rooms||Outdoor Room / Pergola, Mudroom / Utility Room, Covered Patio / Porch|
|Location Indoor/ Outdoor||Outdoor Covered (Damp)|
|What does location type mean?||Determines whether the fixture is safe to use in dry locations, damp locations (moist environments), wet locations (direct exposure to water) or extreme exposure. Please note that outdoor fans can also be used inside.|
|What mounting type do I need?||An 8 ft ceiling should utilize a low profile or ultra low profile fan. Low profile or Ultra Low profiles cannot be used on an angled ceiling. For a ceiling 9 ft and above, we recommend a downrod.|
|Downrod Included||3 inches|
|Additional Downrod Included (if applicable)||2 inches|
|Light / No Light||With LED Lights|
|Control Type Included||Pull Chain|
|Fixture Color Finish||Matte Silver - Matte Silver|
|Product Weight (Lbs)||10.02|
|Number of Blades||3 Blades|
|Blade Side 1 Finish||Matte Silver|
|Blade Side 2 Finish||Grey Walnut Stripe|
|Blade Pitch||13 degrees|
|Number of Batteries||N/A|
|Type of Batteries||N/A|
|Can be used without Light kits||No|
|Glass Finish||Painted Cased White|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Light Bulb Base Code||E26|
|Light Bulb Type Included||LED|
|Watts per Bulb||9W|
|Light Output (Lumens) per bulb||800|
|Correlated Color Temperature (K)||3,000|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Motor Type||AC Motor WhisperWind™- A whisper-quiet performance.|
|Specific Motor Size||153x20|
|Airflow||4815 (CFM High)|
|Airflow Efficiency||72 CFM / Watt High|
|Energy Use||45 Watts|
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost||$13|
|Listing Agency||ETL Listed|
|Motor Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
|Light Kit Warranty||3 year|
We’ve got you covered
Free Shipping $199+
All orders above $199 are shipped for free to the continental US.
It's OK to change your mind. No need to call - simply start a return online.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are sure in our quality. Each fan motor is covered for life.