Marketing Manager – Industrial Division
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for protecting the Hunter Industrial brand while expanding our digital footprint, awareness and leads. The candidate should be familiar with best practices and trends in marketing automation, digital content and SEM. A successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, know how to translate technical capabilities into product benefits and capable of wearing multiple hats as we aggressively build our industrial business.
- Manage and further develop advertising, public relations, digital communications and sales collateral.
- Oversee marketing communication plan and strategy for industrial division.
- Work closely with corporate marketing department to ensure all Industrial Division Marketing communications align with corporate brand policies and overall strategy.
- Manage and maintain all marketing agency relationships for the Industrial Division.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports on digital campaign/content performance, interpret data and make recommendations.
- Optimize and mange customer life cycles and lead scoring methods within Salesforce and Marketo.
- Develop and manage a content strategy to support customer life cycles through marketing automation (Marketo).
- Utilize resources within our corporate marketing department to strengthen industrial e-commerce website.
- Work closely with the sales department to help align our CRM with data input needs for marketing.
- Support sales department with lead generation (email campaigns, social media, direct mail, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on content development and managing lead life cycles through Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- 5+ years of experience managing a marketing communication plan, that exceeds $1 million annually.
- Previous experience in copywriting and editing.
- Previous experience managing multiple agency relationships.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and enjoys technical products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications (or other related majors).
About Hunter Fan
Hunter Fan Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Sure, we invented the ceiling fan—but every day, we find new ways to perfect it. That’s our challenge and our passion. Why? Because a ceiling fan is something special. It’s more than a mere appliance or fixture—it’s a piece of fine furniture that’s also incredibly functional. What other home furnishing can maximize comfort, energy efficiency and aesthetics in every room?
Because we design and engineer our fans right here in Memphis, we’re able to stay at the forefront of the industry, incorporating the very latest trends and technologies into our fans, then rigorously testing them beyond established standards to ensure a lifetime of whisper-quiet performance.