Lab Tech (Temp)
Conducts CFM tests on Hunter ceiling fans. The scope of these tests will include R&D testing and DOE testing to ensure Hunter products are safe and reliable.
- Conduct air delivery tests on ceiling fans.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to read and interpret technical documents such as UL standards.
- Familiar with and have the ability to use basic hand tools and power tools.
- Confers with engineering, technical and compliance personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
- Follow up to ensure all testing is complete and acceptable.
- Install ceiling fans requiring the use of ladders and the ability to lift 50lbs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Computer Skills – Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
About Hunter Fan
Hunter Fan Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Sure, we invented the ceiling fan—but every day, we find new ways to perfect it. That’s our challenge and our passion. Why? Because a ceiling fan is something special. It’s more than a mere appliance or fixture—it’s a piece of fine furniture that’s also incredibly functional. What other home furnishing can maximize comfort, energy efficiency and aesthetics in every room?
Because we design and engineer our fans right here in Memphis, we’re able to stay at the forefront of the industry, incorporating the very latest trends and technologies into our fans, then rigorously testing them beyond established standards to ensure a lifetime of whisper-quiet performance.